Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm not sure even where to begin on this post because there's so much to say.

Four out of the six ALCS games I watched with different guys. One was not a Matchy. Three of them were: Oldieman, Kman and Sportsman.

I feel no certain attachment toward any of them. In fact, I find myself fidgeting uneasily after hanging out with one for too long. It's clear I like my own space and time.

I don't know if I'm becoming a commitment-phobe, or if I just don't like any of these guys enough to want to spend more than four hours at a time with them.

I'm tired of "dating." I'm tired of seeing someone new each night. Kman has a nice face, Sportsman is overzealous and the situation with Oldieman is getting too comfortable and routine.

I haven't checked my Match account in days now and my subscription runs out Nov. 15. Thank goodness. There's been a few times now where my mouse has hovered over that tempting "Cancel Subscription" button. Match has provided me a lot of fun, but it's run its course.

No comments:

Post a Comment